Monday, September 12, 2011

What is your "story"?

That is one of my best friends oft used greetings.

I've been reading the novel John's Story The Last Eye Witness, written by LaHaye and Jenkins. While I don't agree with all of these two authors perspectives on end times prophecy I've been blessed with their creative perspective on John's motives to write the gospel of John.

I've also been very moved by their descriptions and elaborations of some very familiar passages. The end result for me is a deeper love and understanding of who Christ is, how he graciously interacted with humans during his fleshly ministry, and some insights into our challenges as Christians today.

I'm planning on continuing to blog on all of the above as I continue to read and process the book. My hope is that we all can stay sharp in our walk with our Lord.

Stay tuned as work my way through some of my thoughts and perspectives. I'm hoping to mix in current events and some encouragement as well.

Stay tuned.

Mike

No comments: